Learn survival trapping and game-processing techniques for emergency and long-term survival situations. Primitive trapping techniques were utilized by indigenous hunter-gatherers the world over as a means to procure food sustainably. Wild game is often the primary source of calories, fat, and protein in a wilderness survival situation, especially in winter.
- Learn how to build survival deadfall traps
- Learn how to make survival snares
- Build several survival traps to test and take home
- Learn tracking skills for effective trap placement
- Practice trap placement using non-lethal triggers
- Learn how to make cordage and select trap materials
- Gain experience with skinning and butchering game (if mother natural blesses us )